Wednesday, June 27, 2007

26 weeks


Can you beleive it is already 26 weeks? With it getting close to crunch time I think we should start really eating healthy for both Michelle and the twins sake. I read an article about the 10 Power Foods!Oooohhh…. Ahhhhh…It was a decent article that said that the following foods are tops for health in specific areas:
1. Almonds
2. Apples
3. Blueberries
4. Broccoli
5. Dark Chocolate
6. Garlic
7. Pomegranate Juice
8. Salmon
9. Tea (especially green)
10. Tomatoes
(The above mentioned foods were listed in alphabetical order so that no fruits, vegetables or food groups were offended)Well… I’ve got to say that, I too, have a list of 10 Power Foods… but it doesn’t look like the one that the so called experts compiled. (compiled… I like that word… it has many uses… “Leroy compiled my firewood with me”)

No comments: