Friday, July 27, 2007

My emotions are on overload.


The greatest thing that I can do right now is to love my 2 babies, daughter and their mother!! Guess what, pinch me.............. I can't even wait to see my girls. Tonight I had 2 of my nieces spend the night and to have all three girls with us at once was pretty eye opening. Life as it seems is going to get much more difficult. In the past having one child has been pretty easy. We watch her, feed her and let her get ready for bed and do it all over again every day. Now with twins, are we going to transition into them easily? I am a nervous wreck but I know that I will step it up and do what is necessary to make it work. Lets face it, we are not the first people to have twins and by no means are in a position to fear them. Life has been very good so far and 2 more babies is going to be a blessing to us. Cutting back on entertainment is not going to be all that hard, blockbuster movies are just as fun as going to the movies. I like to grill out so eating out is not going to be that much of a difference. I am not Bobby Flay but I do enjoy cooking for my friends and family. Can I go out and play poker on the weekends? Probably no, but is that a problem to me?????????????? I bet that once the girls are born I will be putty in their hands. I still want my Man time and living in a house with 4 ladies, I may have to get one guy night a week just to shake off the estrogen. I am so excited about the babies that I want to scream............. I just sat down with Michelle and we are so happy to be blessed with two bundles of joy. It is hard to explain how happy one man can be to experience the pregnancy of his babies, I know that I am not carrying them but I feel so close to my wife during this process.

No comments: