Sunday, May 13, 2007

20 Weeks

It's Mothers Day and I could not be more excited. We are still working on Middle names but I think we have one for Riley. What do you think of Kennedy? Riley Kennedy Stewart, it sounds very distinguished don't you think? We still want to find the middle name of Reese and are leaning towards Gisele. Reese Gisele Stewart is starting to grow on us and I think may stick. Last night we had dinner with Greg Blackwood at Riggins Crab house and asked him and Felisha to be the God Parents to Reese and Riley. We are very pleased to announce that they are happy to accept. What a great night we had and won't soon forget. I am leaving for Georgia tomorrow for work so I will take one more picture from our batroom tonight (where we have taken all of the previous pictures) and then we will have a new back drop in Georgia. I am so happy that my family will be with me this time!!!!

No comments: