Tuesday, May 22, 2007

21 Weeks - Daddy is in Georgia

This past week has been pretty tough. I have been working in Georgia and my family is still in Florida. I feel bad that my wife has to be alone to do everything while I am away. She has been getting the babies room organized while her sister painted it for us. Thank you Annie, it looks great. My wife says that the babies are really kicking like crazy now and she can actually see them move. I can't wait to see that. As soon as school is out they will be coming to visit and I can't wait. Annie took this picture of Michell for the blog so the next picture you will see will be from Georgia. You've probably heard the stories. Twins "connecting" mentally, seeing or feeling what their twin is feeling and doing other unbelievable things. So is there any truth to this mysterious twin connection? Do these things really happen? I am at work now and kind of busy so I will write more later.


No comments: