Tuesday, August 14, 2007

34 Weeks - Double Occupancy - we are almost in the clear.

Can you even believe it, the partners in crime are so close to being born. All things will become wreckage of the "Twinadoes" when they arrive. I guess that we won't really be going crazy until they start to walk but nonetheless it will be challenging. The wombmates are kicking mommy so much now and moving around that I can tell that they are getting so much stronger. We want to keep them inside as long as possible but feel confident now if they were born today they would be absolutely safe. Check out Michelle's Watermelon shirt, how fitting I sell Watermelon and she is growing them. I just bought the twins some Miami Dolphins gear to be ready for the season. I am wondering how much time I will be able to devote to watching football this season? I can't wait for the twins and football to get here. I imagine that the twins will take a front seat to football from now on. I can't wait untill I can take them to their first game.





No comments: