Friday, August 24, 2007

35 weeks and counting


Michelle had another doctor's appointment this week and from the looks of it we may not see the babies until Week 38 - 40. One of the babies is in the right position to deliver but the other baby is laying sideways so it is possible that we may get a scheduled C- Section. Michelle is so tired, immobile and swollen right now that it is hard for her to breath and move. What can I do to help is the burning question? If I was not such "the man" with the dual shot she would not be in such pain. Just kidding around!!!! Scan through the pictures and see her belly from the beginning until now. What a difference!!!! The babies are really getting rambunctious in there. I am in awe at how much they actually push her belly out in the weirdest of places and shapes. I often wonder if I am seeing a hand, foot, elbow or knee when her stomach is being pummeled. I really enjoy seeing Daddy's Duo move but I hope that they are not hurting their mommy too much. This is getting to be a real task for my wife to do daily things like get the mail or drive her car. I want her to stay on strick bed rest for at least the last few weeks but that will be prety hard for her to do. Last night her feet were really swollen and I think that it freaked her out just a bit. It was very noticeable and I think she is getting very close to having the bundles of joy.

No comments: