Monday, August 27, 2007

Reality Check......

It is going to be any day now............ I have never seen my wife so uncomfortable as she is now and to think that she is carrying two of my babies I can see why. For someone who usually weighs 105 pounds and now is around 145 is quite a difference. I don't have the words to say how I feel. My poor wife is so tired and bored with sitting around but that will all change shortly, at least the bored part. I predict that the girls will be born within two weeks because I can't see my wife going much further. I want her to be comfortable but I also want whats best for the babies. The last visit to the doctor was good and I hope to have the same result this week. I am getting very nervous, what will I do when it's time? What will I do in the delivery room? What will I do when they come home? I am getting freaked out but I know this is going to come natural to me. I can't wait but the nervous energy is killing me. I can't wait to see little Reese and Riley.

No comments: