Friday, September 7, 2007

My Wife, My Friend, My Love & My Life- Week 38


My wife went to the doctor today and from the looks of it we will have our girls in the next few days. I have been really trying to keep her comfortable and hope to keep the girls inside for as long as we can.. Their weights are still in the 5 1/2 LB range but the doctor feels confident that they are ready to be born any time. I am just so proud of my wife for the amazing gift that she is about to give me. I fell helpless that I can't help her right now but I know that once the girls are born that I can prove to her my dedication to our family. We have another doctors appointment on Monday and I will go to support Michelle. I feel terrible that I have not been able to attend more appointments than I have been too because of work. I really can't wait to see our girls!!! Taylor our daughter is getting really excited too, she told me tonight at dinner that she was so excited that she could scream. With all that we do, it is her, my wife, who has made things happen. We still talk about our dreams and things we still want to do and accomplish. Having these girls will be a major life change and a huge accomplishment. I can't believe that Michelle will be going into labor in the next few days. I would say that pain is part of the glory, or the tremendous mystery of life. And that if anything, it's a kind of privilege to stand so close to such an incredible miracle. My wife is braver than she believes. Stronger than she seems. And smarter than she thinks. I just hope that our babies will be as amazing as their mother.

No comments: